Arctic Snowfall is a stage in Tekken 7.
It is a lightly snowed area taking place outside what looks like a military installation (various armed personnel can be seen moving around the background). The stage is wide and infinite, as it has no walls. Unlike stages such as Manji Valley or Arctic Dream, the fighters do not leave trails behind as they move through the snow.
In the original Tekken 7, the area is covered in a light fog that obscures much of the background activity but for Fated Retribution, the fog is lifted and more of the background is visible.
- Master Raven and Dragunov's endings both take place here.
- Dragunov's Character Episode prologue takes place in this stage.
- The stage is likely set in Russia due to the snowy and militaristic theme and since Dragunov (a Russian soldier) is seen commanding a tank here in his and Master Raven's Character Episodes. The name "Arctic Snowfall" and a soldier in the background wearing an ushanka hat also seem to suggest this.
- It could also be a Tekken Force facility since a soldier wearing Tekken Force armor can also be seen. However, he could just be a representative of the tournament's host, the Mishima Zaibatsu.
- It is the second stage in the series to have it's name begin with "Arctic", the first being Arctic Dream from the previous major Tekken installment: Tekken Tag Tournament 2.