Arena is a stage in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 set in Tokyo, Japan. It is a vibrant, caged arena with bright stadium lights and electronic marquees around the stage. The arena's floor is also decorated in blue stripes with a star pattern.
The stage BGM is called "The Strongest Iron Arena -Silver Mix".
- This is a remake of Tekken 4's Arena stage.
- The background music from its counterpart has also been remixed.
- The screen is still present.
- Namco, the company that develops Tekken games, is also advertised on the screens near the arena.
- If one of the fighters make a hard attack, the audience will cheer very loud.
- This, along with the Tempest stage, was one of the first 2 stages revealed for Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
- This arena stage is second arena in Tekken series, the first being Arena from Tekken 4, and third being Arena from Tekken 7.
- Out of the three different arena stages, this is the only one to have the location known, this arena stage is set in Tokyo, Japan.
- There are advertisements for Tekken-Net, the website in charge of managing an arcade player's profile and data.