Bountiful Sea is a stage in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 set in the South Pacific. The stage takes place on a fishing ship on a sunny day. Many men are seen lined up standing along the outside of the ship fishing.
There are also a lot of fish flopping around inside the deck of the ship. Ganryu can be seen waving a giant flag from a pedestal on the stern when he's not fighting. Various other smaller flags are also seen closer to Ganryu.
The stage BGM is named "IT'S NOT A TUNA!".
- If Ganryu is not selected, he appears in the background.
- The name of the ship is Ganryu-maru. "-maru" (meaning circle) is a suffix often given to Japanese merchant ship names.
- If one of the fishermen are hit, they almost fall into the water.
- A similar stage appears in Pokkén Tournament, with the fish replaced by Magikarp, and Ganryu replaced by Hariyama.
- The BGM song, "IT'S NOT A TUNA!" is a reference to Arnold Schwarzenegger's line in Kindergarten Cop, "It's not a tumor."