Cathedral is a stage in Tekken 5. It is a cathedral with red-orange stained glass windows.
Blue-flamed torches and a statue of a demonic creature with wings wielding a sword can also be seen. The demonic creature appears to be standing over Cerberus (mythical three-headed dog). Gates and walls surround the fighters.
The stage BGM is titled "Antares".
- If fighters are launched into the walls, the glass will shatter.
- If the gate is hit by fighters, the gate will not break no matter what.
- Bats can be seen when a player falls heavily on certain parts of the ground or if the demon statue is broken.
- This is one of the only stages in Tekken 5 with no interludes.
- Devil Jin is usually fought here as the sub-boss.
- This stage corresponds to the Winter Palace from Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection.
- The name of stage's BGM, Antares, is the brightest star in the constellation Scorpius.
- The BGM was also used in Namco's Soulcalibur V.