Cemetery is a stage in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and the console version of Tekken 6. Characters fight in a small courtyard in a dark cemetery during a heavy rain storm at night. Surrounding the fight area are two buildings resembling churches and some residental buildings. A river runs next to the courtyard through the hamlet, and a castle can be seen on a hill in the background. The bridge and graveyard are illuminated by a few old-fashioned street lamps, and an old model car can also be seen blocking one of the pathways. At the start of a match, lighting strikes a nearby tree, setting it ablaze. If one of the characters is slammed into the ground in the middle of the stage, they will fall through and be sent to the lower section of the stage, which is a flooded sewer with many gates and a few barrels. On the upper level, a lone elderly grave digger can be seen working, slowly walking from grave to grave and digging. Behind him is a rundown shack presumably belonging to him.
- This is one of the few multi-tier stages in Tekken 6 and Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion.
- The signs on the gate are in German, indicating the stage is likely set in Germany or Austria. Signs next to the gate door say, "einfahrt freihalten", which roughly translates to "Keep the gateway free".
- The BGM is also used in Sergei Dragunov's and Devil Jin's Tekken 6 trailers.
- If the player breaks one of three graves located between the gate and river, they will be sent down to the barrels underground. And if the player moves backwards, they'll move out from the fences. This feature was a glitch.
- If a character hits one of the bricked pillars in the lower area, skeletal remains will pop out of them.