City After Dark is a stage in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and the console version of Tekken 6. The stage features a large, brightly-lit neon sign of a real-life running shoes brand, a functioning elevated suspension railway, an oriental-themed building, several other. buildings, and a few skyscrapers
Advertisements for fictional products, like a watch brand or juice can be seen playing on a screen in the backdrop, along with a small trailer of a horror film.
On the other side of the stage, flags of various countries are projected rapidly one at a time on a building's wall.
The stage BGM is titled "Death Fight At The Neon".
- The glowing neon-lit sign displays the logo of the classic Japanese footwear brand Onitsuka Tiger. Bruce Irvin has also a custom item t-shirt sporting the logo of the now-extinct brand (currently named ASICS).
- The glowing neon sign can also be broken/damaged during a battle if a player is thrown into it with enough force.
- In Scenario Campaign, the player fights against Paul here if the player successfully chases him to the end.
- This stage looks similar to Shinjuku and the City Lights stage from previous installments. It also looks similar to the place where Paul was shown in the Tekken 3 console opening.
- Near the pagoda-style building, a moving billboard with a logo and the text "Medicern" can be seen. This is the same name and logo as seen on the doors in G Corporation's labs in the first two stages of the Devil Within mode from Tekken 5. Beneath the name is the text "We illuminate the world with the power of science."
- This is one of the four stages, the other three being Cemetery, Fallen Colony and Electric Fountain, to have their BGM play in character reveal trailers.