Crow is a codename for several characters in the Tekken series. Crow, as a single person, appears in Tekken Card Challenge, a non-canonical Tekken game. In Tekken 3, Crows are the weakest of the Tekken Force enemies with Hawk, Falcon, and Owl following.
Crow makes his official playable debut in Tekken Card Challenge as an unlockable character.
In Tekken Bowl, if the player scores a Strike. The two characters will cheer and, in the background, there will be a number of Crows clapping, with and without guns, cheering for the player who did the strike.
Variations of Crows in different colors appear in the Fight Lab mode as opponents for Combot to fight in order to complete each stage. They serve as a non-playable character, much like they did in Tekken 3's Tekken Force mode.
- Crow - Soldier
- Hawk - Sergeant
- Falcon - Officer
- Owl - Commander
- It is possible to make Crow a playable character in Tekken 3 via cheat codes used with the action replay code device.
- When playable, he is able to wear the outfits of other Tekken Force members. His fighting stance is the same as Bryan Fury's, and he shares some of his moves as well.
- Crow's moves in Tekken 3 are very poor, lacking combos and basic character functions such as jumping.
- Despite not having basic commands, Crow does have two animations at the start of a fight. One is of Crow simply changing his stance. The other is him performing a jump kick, allowing him to deal damage to the opponent before the actual fight.
- In Tekken Card Challenge, all the playable characters have 100 HP, with the exception of Crow, who has only 50 HP.
- In Tekken Tag Tournament's Tekken Bowl mode, once the player scores a strike, you can see Crows applauding behind the two playable characters.
- Crow is a member of the Tekken Force, and is the weakest of the enemies that appear as opponents in the Tekken Force side game in Tekken 3.
- In SoulCalibur V, it is possible to create a character that resembles Crow, Falcon and Hawk's appearances in Tekken 3.