Dragon's Nest is a stage in Tekken 5. It is located notably high in the clouds. A long dragon statue clutching an orb surrounds the area. Some boulders and lit flames are also in some parts of the stage. Another dragon statue can be seen surrounding another mountain that is far away. There can be a bridge seen on the other mountain.
The characters with interludes in this stage are:
The stage BGM is titled "Those Who Go To Heaven".
- This stage is usually the first in Story Mode except for those of Wang, Baek, Hwoarang and Roger Jr. who have interludes.
- The faces on the dragon statues can be broken.
- This stage corresponds to the Western Gate from Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection.
- This stage appears again in Tekken 7 with weather effects (during the match the scene will transition from the brightly-lit arena, similar to the Tekken 5 incarnation, to a thunderstorm, closer to the "Western Gate" variation in Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection) and goes by the same name.
- A stage of the same name appears in Pokkén Tournament, with a very similar appearance and the dragon statue replaced with a Rayquaza statue.