Enrique Ortega (エンリケ・オルテガ Enrike Orutega?) is an antagonist introduced in the Tekken Spin off game Death by Degrees. A Kometa Executive and master swordsman, Enrique is a major adversary towards Nina during her mission. Although his initial allegiance is with Kometa, he soon grows disillusioned with them and employs the Tekken Force to aid him. An expert with melee weapons, Enrique's signature is a Japanese katana he carries with him everywhere. He also utilizes dual knives and concealed blades in his shoes. He is shown to have enough acrobatic prowess to keep up with Nina, as well as the intelligence to know how much of a threat she is.
His main outfit consists of an eccentric green jacket over a red zebra print shirt. He wears beige trousers tucked into brown snakeskin boots with a matching snakeskin holster. He also wears a belt with an elaborate deer skull buckle and a silver pendant with an embossed design.
Enrique kidnaps Lukas Hayes for Nina Williams to rescue. During Nina's first fight with Enrique, she must also fight the Type J robot. Enrique uses a katana that he carries around with him for the first fight, but when they fight for the second time, Enrique uses two daggers instead. Enrique is killed after being defeated by Nina at the Solitaria Penitentiary, which she immediately leaves after.
Lana Lei had appeared to have clones of Enrique, as seen during Nina's third fight with her. All of the Enrique clones use his katana to fight with instead of his daggers indicating that she cloned him before the events of the game. This however was hallucination caused by Lana poisoning Nina before the fight.
- Nina Williams - Enrigue attempts to kill her and fails twice. However, he also finds Nina to be attractive, calling her things such as "Mamacita" and "Baby". But in the end, he is evidently killed by her.
- Heihachi Mishima - He was assisted by him and the Tekken Force at the Solitaria Penitentiary.
- Lukas Hayes - Enrique kidnaps him for Nina to rescue.
- Type J - He and the robot fights against Nina.
- Lana Lei - Former associate.
- Enrique appears to be trilingual, as he speaks English most of the time, Spanish (usually phrases such as "Que lastima" meaning "What a pity"), and Japanese as he has a conversation with Heihachi Mishima as they both appear to understand each other.