Eternal Darkness is a stage in Tekken 2. The fight takes place in a large, dark room with intricately-patterned flooring of various colors.
- This is Kazuya Mishima's stage.
- The arcade version uses the same music in Devil and Angel's stage.
- The stage's music was later used in Tekken 4's Tekken Force mode, for the Corridor stage.
- The arranged music for this stage follows the same melody as the arcade, albeit much slower.
- This stage possibly takes place in the mansion seen in the Tekken 2 intro where all the sub-boss characters appear just before it cuts to show Kazuya and Angel as if they were waiting at the top of the stairs.