Extravagant Underground is a new stage in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken Revolution. It takes place in Russia at a metro station. Due to the stage being located in Russia and the BGM name, one can assume it is possibly Sergei Dragunov's stage.
The building looks quite luxurious with a chandelier hanging from the ceiling, large paintings adorn the walls and statues of large size are visible behind barriers, located a long red carpet.
It is also possible to see an escalator leading upstairs and stairs that lead upstairs.
Stained glass covers one side which is possible to destroy and end up in a more shabby part of the metro.
The stage BGM is called "Mystic Force".
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- This stage was also used in the TTT2 Gallery Mode.
- The station name is Серебряный медведь (Silver Bear).
- It is possible that this stage was inspired by the Moscow subway station named Komsomolskaya.
- The station and the whole metro system (according to the map on one of the walls) is purely fictional.
- However, the map bears resemblance to the Moscow Metro map.