Heihachi Mishima is also capable of using the move in Tekken 6, where it was his Item Move, and would replace Stonehead. In Tekken Tag Tournament 2, it became a secret Item Move, which would replace Fire Starter occasionally but only against other Mishimas.
In Tekken 7, however, Awakened Heihachi during the final stage of the Mishima Saga and as an unplayable boss in Treasure Battle will replace Fire Starter with this throw.
- In Tekken Tag Tournament, Heihachi will perform the move on Lee Chaolan as one of their intro poses and will do so again as part of their continue screen. The continue screen is later kept in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
- Combot performs the move on Lee during his Tekken 4 ending.
- It is implied in the Official Tekken 4 Strategy Guide that Heihachi programmed Combot to use this move against Lee in order to publicly humiliate him.
- An early version of Tekken Tag Tournament showed that Devil Kazuya was meant to have this throw as well though his side throws were replaced with Kazuya's in the released version.
- ^ Tekken 4 Prima's Official Strategy Guide (2004), p.35.