It has walls, and some of them are represented by some trucks and some of the people in the stage, making it somewhat similar to Tekken 4's Underground stage, although this stage is a little bigger. The stage's size is relatively small, since the people throwing tomatoes also count as walls.
The stage BGM is called "Tomato Festival".
- "Fiesta Del Tomate" translates to "Celebration of the Tomato" and the subtitles on the banners mean "We celebrate the tomato" in Spanish.
- This stage is based in a Valencian festival named "Tomatina", that is held on the last Wednesday of August in a town named Buñol.
- This stage can only be fought in by using random select on the stage select screen.
- When the characters fall onto the ground, a squishing noise can be heard.
- This is possibly Miguel Caballero Rojo's stage, as he is from Spain.
- In the console version, the people will throw the tomatoes; however, in the PlayStation Portable version, they will not throw tomatoes but they will jump up and down while staying in their respective spots.