Final Stage 2 is a stage in Tekken 5 and Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection. Final Stage 2 is similar to Final Stage except there are no tornadoes in the background. There is only a gray background and the sky is mostly cloudy. A large boulder in shape of a skull can also be seen in the background. This is the only stage left unchanged from Tekken 5, maybe because of the many CGI endings that take place here. The temple (seen in Final Stage) is still seen from the same distance.
The characters with interludes in this stage are:
The characters whose endings take place here are:
- Devil Jin
- Asuka Kazama
- Jin Kazama
- Kazuya Mishima
- Wang Jinrei
- Jinpachi Mishima
- Armor King (Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection)
- Feng Wei
The stage BGM is called "Ground Zero Funk".
- This stage is not present in the PlayStation 3 version of Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection. Conversely, it is the only stage from the original version of Tekken 5 that is present in the PSP port of Dark Resurrection.
- It is alternatively called Ground Zero.
- This stage is available after beating Devil Within or playing 200 battles.
- The PS2 version of Final Stage 2 has stormy weather. However in the PSP version, the Final Stage 2 appears more atmospheric, the stormy weather is stronger than the PS2 counterpart and there's a large ring of fire surrounding any character, including Jinpachi Mishima.
- The BGM from this stage is missing in the purchaseable Tekken Tunes music packs for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 as well as the "Tekken Jukebox" feature from the PlayStation 4 version of Tekken 7.