Fireworks Over Barcelona is a stage featured in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 console version. The stage takes place in a cabaret bar at nighttime in Barcelona, Spain. It features a mini bar to the left, with entertainment such as two women dancing in the traditional Flamenco style accompanied by a few male flamenco guitarists on the stage platform and a seating area to the right.
At the back end of the tavern, there is a balcony that leads to the bottom portion of the stage. On the lower level of the stage, fireworks fill the night sky, again as the stage name suggests. Several lit-up buildings, the famous monument Sagrada Familia and flowerbeds surround the stage and the sign "Rosa Flamenco" can be seen on the main flowerbed.
The stage BGM is titled "Baile De Batalla".
- The lower level of the stage appears to be quite similar to the Tekken 6 stage Electric Fountain with regard to its layout.
- Above the dining area to the right, the flag of Spain can be seen hanging as a banner almost. There are two.
- "Baile De Batalla" roughly translates to "Dancing Battle" in English.
- This is possibly Miguel's stage, mostly because it is located in Spain (the country which he is originated from).
- The spired building in the background is Barcelona's famous "Sagrada Familia" church, which is still unfinished.