G Corporation is a cutting-edge biotech firm making revolutionary advances in the field of bio-genetics research in the Tekken series. Its most significant experiment was Kazuya Mishima who was resurrected and (consensually) experimented on by G Corporation between the events of Tekken 2 and Tekken 4.
After G Corporation high executives attempted to assassinate Kazuya, he killed them all and assumed control. After this, the company shifted more towards military development in order to compete against the Mishima Zaibatsu, as Jin had declaration of war on the world. G Corporation's main headquarters from Tekken 6 onwards were in its Millennium Tower in Tokyo, though the tower was the target of an attack by Heihachi and blown up in Tekken 7. G Corp also has key laboratories in Nebraska (USA) and in Nepal, both of which were stormed by the Mishima Zaibatsu in Tekken 4, and nearly destroyed in the process.
- 1 Story
- 2 Personnel
- 3 Research and Experiments
- 4 Corporate Relations
- 5 Stages related to G Corporation
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See Also
- 9 References
G Corporation accidentally stumbled upon the remains of Kazuya Mishima, who had been thrown into a volcano by his father, Heihachi Mishima, after Kazuya was defeated in The King of Iron Fist Tournament 2. This happened during a routine research mission at Mt. Shirane. Afterwards, Kazuya's body was taken to the G Corporation’s Nebraska research facility.
After being resurrected, Kazuya offered his body as research material for genetic experimentation to investigate, determine, and harness the true mechanism of the Devil that resided within his body. Kazuya wished to be fully in control of his devil before confronting Heihachi again.
G Corporation raid
Heihachi Mishima discovered that G Corporation had found the remains of Kazuya, and had extracted and analyzed the genetic data. In fact, Heihachi learned that the G Corporation was in the midst of creating a new life form by using the data. Heihachi himself had intentions of creating the ultimate life form by combining Ogre's DNA with his, but he needed the Devil Gene, something only his son, Kazuya, and his grandson, Jin Kazama, possessed.
Heihachi used the Tekken Force to raid G Corporation’s maximum security research laboratory in Nepal on December 25. The bottom floors of the building were completely destroyed. The remaining data storage facility containing file servers was airlifted by a group of heavy-duty helicopters. At the same time, a separate unit, which was led by Heihachi himself, infiltrated the G Corporation underground research facility in Nebraska, where Kazuya Mishima's remains were supposedly preserved. The operation in Nebraska failed, due to the unexpected intervention of Kazuya Mishima himself, whom Heihachi learned from footage of the raid, was in fact alive. In the process of the raids, Tekken Force also took all of G Corporation's data on its forest rejuvenation project, GENOCELL, that had been led by Professor T and included researcher Julia Chang. This data was then used in a project (the Devil-Human Integration Program) at the Zaibatsu led by Doctor Abel to try and merge devil and human cells.
Before The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5, many Jack-4s were sent to attack Heihachi and Kazuya at Hon-Maru. Kazuya escaped before one of the Jack-4s self-destructed by transforming into Devil (or Devil Kazuya, which is what Devil is called in Kazuya's Tekken 5 prologue) and flying away through a hole in the wall. Heihachi did not escape, as Kazuya threw him to the Jack-4s before making his escape. The explosion almost killed Heihachi, but he managed to survive.
Kazuya, who was caught up with G Corporation's attack on Hon-Maru, believed that the executives of G Corporation plotted against him. At the conclusion of the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5, he killed all the executives of G Corporation that betrayed him before taking the company for himself. At around the same time, likely during this takeover, Emma Kliesen, was also killed. Shortly after Kazuya's takeover, Jin declared the Mishima Zaibatsu's independence and waged war against the world.
Unable to accept a world ruled by someone other than himself, Kazuya publicly announced G Corporation's decision to fight the Zaibatsu and was celebrated as a hero for standing up to the Zaibatsu. Recruiting his previous subordinates, Anna Williams and Bruce Irvin, Kazuya released a large bounty on Jin's head, who responded by announcing the King of Iron Fist Tournament 6.
War Against Heihachi
Near the end of the sixth tournament, Jin mysteriously disappeared. Without its leader, the Mishima Zaibatsu began losing progressively against G Corporation until the arrival of Heihachi, who took control of the company from Nina Williams. G Corporation then attempted to attack Heihachi, who was held up in a fight against Akuma, the man sent by the late Kazumi to kill Kazuya and Heihachi, with a squadron of Jack-6s. Although the entire unit was destroyed, their camera footage gives more information about Akuma, who eventually defeats Heihachi.
With Heihachi declared dead, and the King of Iron Fist Tournament 7 suspended, Akuma arrives at the Millennium Tower to fight Kazuya. Kazuya dismisses his G Corp soldiers, telling them not to engage the assassin because he is too powerful and would beat them easily. After a brief fight, Kazuya is forced to use his Devil Gene to keep up with Akuma, but Heihachi, who faked his death, proceeds to broadcast the fight's footage to the world, declaring Kazuya to be a demon in a man's body. Heihachi then destroys most of the Millennium Tower by using a satellite laser, taking out both Akuma and Kazuya.
Kazuya, however, survives the blast, and, in retaliation, destroys the space station and pins the blame of the ensuing disaster as the satellite falls to earth on the Zaibatsu.
Eventually, Heihachi invites Kazuya to a final duel to the death within a volcano. Ultimately, Kazuya emerges victorious, and G Corporation scores a massive blow over the Zaibatsu after Kazuya flings the unconscious Heihachi with the volcano. In the epilogue it is revealed that Kazuya and G Corporation are seemingly continuing the violence and war that Jin started, despite their victory over the Zaibatsu's leadership.
The physicist Jane was protected by Gun Jack when the Tekken Force attacked her inside Mishima Zaibatsu Heavy Industries. A G Corporation freighter saved her the next day. She became an engineer for G Corporation, developing Jack-4, as well as Jack-5, Jack-4's successor. G Corporation sent Jack-5 to The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5 for field testing. After Jack-5's memories are restored, she creates the sixth model which is Jack-6 after being demanded about making another JACK model after Jack-5. G Corporation sent Jack-6 to The King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 to stop against the Mishima Zaibatsu, In ‘’Street Fighter X Tekken’’, it is implied that Jane has been spying on Ryu, a character from the ‘’Street Fighter’’ series and UDON Comics to gain information on the Satsui no Hado, though Kazuya is not aware of this.
In the events of Tekken 7, Jane and her team are revealed to be in competition with another research team, which is developing the new biotechnological weapon named Gigas. Both teams entered their weapons into the King of Iron Fist Tournament to decide once and for all which was the best.
Whist it is unknown if it is canon, Devil Within purports to take place during the events of Tekken 5. In the game, Jin fights his way through numerous levels of a G Corporation laboratory. Jin's initial motivation for breaking in is that he has heard rumours that his mother may be alive there. Super-soldiers, highly advanced robots, JACKs, including a modified Gun Jack model, and clones of Heihachi Mishima are encountered within the labatory complex. The Heihachi clones are fought in a room that has been decorated like a child's bedroom, possibly indicating that it may have been used for psychological experiments on Kazuya during his time as a G Corp experiment. The G Corp facility seems to have been built on top of ancient ruins, though it is unclear, since Jin becomes progressively more unstable as his Devil Gene takes over, making him an unreliable narrator.
- Kazuya Mishima - CEO since Tekken 6, experiment from just after Tekken 2 until he is betrayed in Tekken 5.
- Jane - A scientist in G Corporation Heavy Industries.
- Julia Chang - A researcher in G Corporation Biotech, secretly allied with Lee, working as a spy for him and passing information to Violet Systems. She was rescued by Lars and Alisa at Lee's request when G-Corp became suspicious and detained her. Her research was on a forest rejuvenation project called GENOCELL.
- Professor T - A genetic research for G Corporation. He was head of the GENOCELL research divsion.
- Emma Kliesen - G Corporation executive. Was killed with other executives during Kazuya's takeover. Emma's previous work was in human experimentation for the Mishima Zaibatsu.
- Anna Williams - Kazuya's assistant and secretary.
- Bruce Irvin - Kazuya's army leader.
- Lucky Chloe - An idol sponsored by the company.
- Jack series - A series of robotic soldiers developed by G Corporation under Jane beginning with Jack-4.
- Gigas - A new type of biological super soldier developed by the Bio Research division by experimenting on the foster father of Katarina Alves.
- Ling Xiaoyu - Hired by Anna in Blood Vengeance to gather information about Shin Kamiya, she later betrays the company because of her unwillingness to get herself involved with the Mishima clan's feud (non-canon).
G Corporation has a large military that is capable of holding its own against the Zaibatsu. They have armored cars, tanks, rocket artillery, and a range of support and attack helicopters. They have high security battleships that are disguised as tankers and used to transport JACKs undetected to warzones. Their laboratories and facilities in general are protected by very high-tech security. A number of different kinds of G-Corp soldiers are known to exist:
- G-Corp Trooper - equipped with light armor and SG553 assault rifles.
- G-Corp Heavy Trooper - equipped with heavy armor and a M134 minigun.
- G-Corp Special Forces - equipped with camo armor and ACR assault rifles.
- G-Corp Security Guards - usually in suits with no armor, equipped with MP7 sub-machine guns.
- Jack series
Research and Experiments
G Corporation is a bio-tech firm who specialise in genetics and bio-engineering. Most of their research projects are connected to gene therapy and experimentation. Their known research projects are:
- Resurrection/Devil Gene Research - subject: Kazuya Mishima
- Human Experimentation/Super soldier Research - subject: Gigas; unknown escaped subjects.
- Human Cloning - (possibly non-canonical)
- 'GENOCELL/Reforestation Project' - lead researcher: Professor T, researcher: Julia Chang
- Robotics/robot soldiers - subject: the Jack series, lead researcher: Jane
- Animal Experimentation
- Medical Research - This branch operates under the brand name Medicern and can be seen in Devil Within (Mode) and in City After Dark.
- Mishima Zaibatsu - The main corporate rivals of G Corporation. The Zaibatsu raided their high tech labs and stole data on their genetics research and GENOCELL research. They also destroyed their headquarters in Tekken 7. G Corporation militarized in order to challenged the Zaibatsu in their global war, and were praised as heroes for doing so.
- Tekken Force - The private army of the Mishima Zaibatsu, currently engaged in conflict with G Corporation since Tekken 6.
- Violet Systems - Rival in robotics development. Their CEO, Violet/Lee Chaolan opposes Kazuya's interests. Violet Systems bought shares in G Corporation, and were also spying on them, through Julia Chang.
- Yggdrasil - Lars Alexandersson's rebel army. They attacked G Corporation bases during the events of Tekken 6.
- The Resistance - Neutral with G Corporation, but were considered a threat that needed removing by G Corporation.
- Archers of Sirius - Allied with the Mishima Zaibatsu and intended to bring down Kazuya. Enemies of G Corporation.
- The United Nations - Spied on G Corporation in Tekken 5, 6, & 7, and opposed the way they escalated the war with the Mishima Zaibatsu.
- Lightning Storm (Tekken 6/Bloodline Rebellion)
- G Corp. Helipad (Tekken 7/Fated Retribution)
- G Corp. Helipad (Night) (Tekken 7/Fated Retribution)
- G Corporation, Millennium Tower (Tekken 6/Bloodline Rebellion) (Scenario Mode only)
- G Corporation, Millennium Tower Heliport (Tekken 6/Bloodline Rebellion) (Scenario Mode only)
- City After Dark (Tekken 6/Bloodline Rebellion)
- Container Terminal 3 (Tekken 6/Bloodline Rebellion) (Scenario Mode only)
- G Science and Technology, Research Building 3 (Tekken 6/Bloodline Rebellion) (Scenario Mode only)
- G Security Service, Operations Headquarters (Tekken 6/Bloodline Rebellion) (Scenario Mode only)
- ICPO Branch Office (Tekken 6/Bloodline Rebellion) (Scenario Mode only) (G Corp soldiers have taken over here)
- Devil Within (Mode) is set within G-Corporation and features numerous rooms and facilities.
- Although never seen, G Corporation performs animal experimentation. 
- Millenium Tower is equipped radio wave emitters to ward off pests and rodents 
- G Corporation is likely to originally be a U.S.-based American corporation (though its reach is now international), since its main research facility is based in Nebraska, and its name, along with all of its logos and branding, are in English. G Corporation staff also talk in American accented English when speaking to Kazuya in Tekken 7, and a blown up map of North America is featured in G Corporation HQ. An official G Corp letter given to Jack-7 in his Tekken 7 ending, is also written in English, and even signed in English by Kazuya Mishima (who otherwise exclusively uses Japanese), and the currency of money to be given to Jack in said letter is in dollars.
- Although G Corporation have a military that can rival the Zaibatsu's, in Lars's story in Pachislot 4 G Corp are shown struggling to hold their own against the Zaibatsu's overwhelming forces. It seems likely that it was only the Zaibatsu's rocky leadership with the absence of Jin and the death of Heihachi that gave G Corporation the upper hand in the war at the end of Tekken 7.
- In Tekken 6 Scenario Campaign, G Corporation try to smother a case against them being worked on by Interpol, and their soldiers are fought at an Interpol branch office.
- In Tekken 6 Scenario Campaign, human test subjects are broken out of a research facility by Armor King and aided (for his own reasons) by Bryan Fury. This is the first instance of known human test subjects at G Corporation, other than Kazuya Mishima.
- ^ As shown in Tekken 6 Scenario Campaign.
- ^ Tekken 6 Scenario Campaign, see Bryan and Armor King encounters.
- ^ In Devil Within (Mode) G Corporation have clones of Heihachi Mishima, which fight the player in room decorated like a child's bedroom.
- ^ https://youtu.be/aX6EzGvfkCo?t=1319
- ^ https://youtu.be/aX6EzGvfkCo?t=1430
- ^ See for example the logos and brands visible inside G Corp in Devil Within (Mode).
- ^ https://youtu.be/jiQq6x_Xj8U?t=2455