Jaycee (ジェイシー Jeishī?) is a video game character in the Tekken series who made her debut in Tekken Tag Tournament 2. She is actually Julia Chang (ジュリア・チャン Juria Chan?) under the alias Jaycee or J.C., who is a Luchadora (female Lucha Libre wrestler). Jaycee is also playable in place of Julia in the free-to-play game Tekken Revolution as part of an update.
Julia appears as a playable character in Tekken Tag Tournament 2. In this game she appears as her alter-ego, a Luchadora (female Lucha Libre wrestler) named Jaycee.
Ending Description: Julia defeats King and goes backstage to take off her mask. She then remembers how she got the mask in the first place. While working on her computer, a woman shows up and takes her to an injured person. The woman says that the injury was caused by a car accident and pleads with Julia to take the injured woman's place. Julia initially refuses to do so, but later on accepts the offer. Back in the present, Julia puts the mask on and leaves the backstage area.
- Alisa Bosconovitch
- King II
- Armor King II
- Asuka Kazama
- Craig Marduk
- Leo Kliesen
- Michelle Chang
- Devil Jin
- Robert "Bob" Richards
Jaycee appears as an unlockable character in Tekken Revolution.
This section is currently incomplete. You can help the Tekken Wiki by expanding it.
Jaycee's moveset includes both Julia's fighting style (which is a mixture of various Chinese martial arts, such as Xin Yi Liu He Quan and Baji Quan, among others) and a plethora of brand new moves inspired by Lucha Libre. Some of her new moves also involve the use of her buttocks.
- Michelle Chang - Her foster mother.
- Julia Chang - Her true identity.
- Armor King II - Her tag partner in Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Her rival in the pachislot machine CR Tekken 2.
- Craig Marduk - Her rival in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
- King II - Her ally and partner in the Tekken Pachislot 3rd and CR Tekken 2.
- Jaycee is based on the Japanese pro wrestler, Tiger Dream.
- She is seen in the opening trailer as a wrestler and tag partner of Armor King II, wearing a Lucha mask to take the place of a friend of hers who was injured in a car accident.
- Before she was revealed to be Julia Chang in disguise, the identity of Jaycee was a subject of much debate. The most cited theory was that it was Julia hiding behind the mask (later confirmed by Harada). Those who supported this view relied on the facts that she seemed to wear a pendant which is similar to the one Julia wears, she used many moves similar to Julia's and another piece of evidence being that Jaycee could also be short for Julia Chang; Julia Chang → J.C. → Jay - Cee. Others suggested that she might be Michelle Chang. That, of course, was false.
- Though she is initially available on the roster as Jaycee in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Julia can become playable in name only. Jaycee's mask can be removed during customization; this results in her name only changing to Julia Chang.
- Jaycee shares similar character traits to Lisa's Luchadora alter-ego, La Mariposa, from the Dead or Alive series of fighting games.
- They share the same fighting style (Lucha Libre), though Julia possesses this fighting style in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken Revolution only.
- They are both alter-egos of existing characters (Jaycee is Julia and La Mariposa is Lisa).
- Both of them wear masks that can be removed by using certain options.
- Both of their names change between being masked and unmasked.
- She shares some similar traits to R. Mika from the Street Fighter fighting games.
- They both have moves that utilize their buttocks.
- Jaycee's partners in Ghost Battle (in order from lowest to highest rank) are Craig Marduk, Armor King, Ganryu, King and Michelle Chang.
- In Bruce's Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ending, the real Jaycee and her friend are briefly seen when Bruce runs in between them.
- Jaycee is the second alter-ego character in the series after Violet.
- Jaycee is the third character who made a canonical debut since both Kazumi Mishima and Eliza. Although it is unknown whether she’ll be Julia’s alternate costume, or unlike Kazumi and Eliza, being a mentioned character only.