Kazama Style Traditional Martial Arts (風間流古武術 Kazama-ryū Kobujutsu?), known earlier in the English version of the series as Kazama-Style Self Defense (風間流護身術 Kazama-ryū Goshinjutsu?), is a fighting style created and primarily used by the Kazama family.
The fighting style incorporates traditional Japanese Jujutsu such as Daitō-ryū Aiki-jūjutsu (大東流合気柔術), a fighting system characterized by throwing techniques and joint manipulations to effectively subdue or injure an attacker, and defensive techniques used either to blend or to neutralize an attack's effectiveness and to use the force of the attacker's movement against him. This aspect is emphasized in gameplay by Asuka Kazama's and Jun Kazama's many throws and reversal moves.
- Jun Kazama - The first playable character to use it (Tekken 2 and Tekken Tag Tournament).
- Asuka Kazama - She takes over Jun's "mantle" as a playable character in Tekken 5 and onwards. Although she practices the Kazama style, Asuka's movements are less graceful and polished, instead of being more direct and violent.
- Jin Kazama - He uses a fighting style that is a mix of Kazama Style Traditional Martial Arts (at the time called Kazama Style Self Defense), taught by his mother, and Mishima Style Fighting Karate, taught by his grandfather Heihachi, in Tekken 3 and Tekken Tag Tournament. Some of these attacks are the Spinning High Kick, Three Ring Circus and the throws, also implemented in some of his 10 hit combos. He abandoned this style in T4 taking up Karate but a few of Jin's moves from his T3 moveset are kept like the Demon's Paw or the Double Lift Kick. Jin's former fighting style is still used by his demonic self, Devil Jin, from Tekken 5 and onwards.
- Devil Jin - Devil Jin fights with the updated moveset mixed Mishima Style Karate and Kazama Style Martial Arts used by Jin Kazama in Tekken 3 and Tekken Tag Tournament, as well demonic powers and flight.
Devil Jin retains many of the iconic attacks of the style like the Three Ring Circus and Spinning High Kick. Over the course of the series, Devil Jin's attacks like the Three Ring Circus have rougher animations, to reflect his demonic nature.
- Mokujin - Using mimicry.
- Tetsujin - Using mimicry.
- Unknown - In Tekken Tag Tournament, it is through mimicry. In Tekken Tag Tournament 2, even though her fighting style is officially stated as "unknown", she fights using Jun's moves combined with demonic powers.
- Asuka's father - He is only heard of during the storyline, owns a dojo and teaches Kazama Style Traditional Martial Arts to his students and his daughter.
- Kinjin - Using mimicry.