Mrs. Chang is a Native American woman. She is the wife of Mr. Chang, the mother of Michelle, and the adoptive grandmother of Julia. Her husband was a man from Hong Kong, sent by Heihachi Mishima to find an ancient treasure on Native American land. Mr. Chang met Mrs. Chang and the two fell in love, and later married and had a daughter, Michelle. They raised their daughter in Arizona, USA. Mr. Chang found the treasure he was meant to be searching for, a pendant, but he gave it to Michelle for safekeeping rather than handing it to Heihachi. He was later killed by Heihachi's henchmen. On Michelle's eighteenth birthday, Mrs. Chang told the truth about her husband's death to her daughter, prompting Michelle to enter the King of Iron Fist Tournament to avenge her father's death.
Two years later, Heihachi's son, Kazuya Mishima, sought the pendant that Michelle was wearing around her neck. He was aware that it carried a secret to a great treasure. To ensure Michelle's participation in the King of Iron Fist Tournament 2, Kazuya sent his men to kidnap Mrs. Chang. It is unknown what became of Mrs. Chang after this.
- Mr. Chang - Her husband.
- Michelle Chang - Her daughter.
- Julia Chang - Her adoptive granddaughter.
- Heihachi Mishima - Killed her husband in Tekken.
- Kazuya Mishima - Kidnapped her in Tekken 2, seeking her daughter's amulet. She was later rescued by Michelle.
- Her only appearance is in Michelle's ending in the original Tekken.
- In the non-canonical two part OVA Tekken: The Motion Picture, Mrs. Chang died in the wilderness after Heihachi burned down her entire village.
- In the non-canonical comic book Tekken Saga, her first name is Julia, whom her adoptive granddaughter would be named after.