Ogre's Temple is Ogre's and True Ogre's stage in Tekken 3. It is dark and lit with ominous torches. There is a tunnel of light located far away in the background, connected by the pillars along the path, leading to the Mexican Temple.
- This stage was featured in Tekken Tag Tournament mostly unchanged. Heihachi Mishima is fought here in Tekken Advance, but Ogre's BGM will play despite being absent.
- This stage and Mexican Temple look quite similar, with only minor details that separate the two.
- This stage goes dark when the player is fighting against True Ogre.
- It is possible that this is the same temple that is explored during stage 3 in the Devil Within mini-game, but this temple doesn't seem to be located beneath a G Corporation laboratory. However, since Devil Within is considered non-canon, it may as well be the same building.
- The Arcade version of Ogre's Theme was remixed for Street Fighter X Tekken as the final boss in the arcade mode if you're playing as the Street Fighter characters.