Rustic Asia is a stage in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and the console version of Tekken 6. The stage seems to take place in a village in rural Asia, possibly China, with roaming black and pink pigs, chickens, roosters, and several people scattered around seen watching the fight. A blue pickup truck, with pigs in the bed of it, drives into the stage and crashes into a chicken coop off-screen at the beginning of the fight, releasing the animals. A type of mountain known as tower karst is also seen in the background.
- During the fight, the blue pickup truck is shown tipped onto its side and forms part of the stage's walls with the driver hanging out of the window and watching the fight. The driver bears a striking resemblance to Forest Law.
- In Scenario Campaign Mode, the player fights against Marshall Law here.
- The pigs can be struck with attacks, which will send them flying through the air.
- In the PSP version of Tekken 6, the black pigs and chickens are absent leaving behind the pink pigs. These pigs will fly through the air when either the players approach them or when they get too close to the players.
- This stage is also featured in Tekken 3D: Prime Edition without the animals.
- If the music is turned off, the player can clearly hear the spectators talking in a foreign language.