Sebastian (セバスチャン Sebasuchan?) is a character in the Tekken fighting game series who serves as Lili's butler. He first appeared in Lili's Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection and Tekken 6 endings and makes his debut as a playable character in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Unlike his employer Mr. Rochefort, Sebastian seems to approve of Lili's desire to fight, as confirmed in her TTT2 ending, and has even adopted her fighting style, but him being able to fight and move like the young Lili could be considered non-canon, since it is seen only in the aforementioned game.
Not much is known about Sebastian. His only line in Lili's ending is; "Truly splendid, Miss Lili.", to which Lili replies; "Sebastian, you're too much. I only did what any daughter would do.", and then starts laughing. What Sebastian and Lili don't realize is that Rochefort Enterprises is now bankrupt.
Sebastian makes an appearance in Lili's ending where, after she and Asuka get into a fight, happily comments that Lili's already making friends.
Sebastian makes his playable debut in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 via downloadable content. He shares Lili's fighting style for a currently unexplained reason; however, although he shares most of her core techniques, he seems to have developed some attacks of his own.
Ending Description: After the tournament, Sebastian is driving Lili home in her Limo. She seems aloof so he suggests they listen to music to brighten the mood. He turns on the radio and hears an announcer talking about Sebastian's unforseen victory at the tournament. Worried this would only frustrate Lili further, he quickly changes the station, and again there is an announcer talking about him. He surfs through station after station hearing only talk about him and then destroys the radio. When they arrive at her mansion, he opens Lili's door and she exits the Limo and quietly congratulates Sebastian on his victory. He happily thanks her as she walks off inside the mansion.
Sebastian's fighting style is the same as Lili's, with minor changes in some moves. Most are moves that Lili had in previous games; he has Lili"s old f1+2 that can avoid some right side hitting attacks (she gains this move again in Tekken 7 with a simplified input), he has her old f2,1+2 attack that replaces her new forward+2,3 string, and her old b1 is used instead of her current one. His Eldeweiss db4 attack is buffed and low launches on normal hit (Lili's in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 was nerfed and only launches on counter hit) and he receives a new jumping uf4 jump attack that replaces her sunflower lance uf4,3 attack, and receives a new while rising 3,4 attack as well.
Overall he plays much like Lili but due to him missing her updated moves and using her old attacks in place of her more refined new attacks, this somewhat limits him offensive wise, but his more limited options make him slightly more simple to use, and any experienced Lili player who remembers her old move set can feel right at home using him, especially as a tag partner with Lili due to them basically being move set clones of one another.
Sebastian fights using the same self-taught fighting style as Lili.
- King's Tekken 3 theme can be heard on Sebastian's Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ending when he changes the radio first time to the second channel.
- Sebastian has appeared in all of Lili's endings so far, starting with Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection.
- Sebastian is the eldest character who has a "School Uniform Top" in his Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Customization inventory.
- Sebastian's role as a playable character is similar to Valkenhayn R. Hellsing, Rachel's butler from the BlazBlue series, which he becomes playable in BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II. Ironically, both portray as battle butlers and fight for their masters.
- Sebastian appears as a guest character in the Playstation Portable game, "Digimon World Re:Digitize". He is partnered with an Angemon.
- In the Online Tekken Comic, Sebastian retired as Lili's butler and was replaced by Leo.