Shaheen has brown eyes and short, spiked dark brown hair with a full fringe and pretty thick facial hair. His head is adorned with a long red and white checkered shemagh and a black agal, while a scimitar adorns his waist. When his shemagh and agal are knocked off by his opponent, revealing his hair, his hairstyle resembles Shin Kamiya's in Tekken: Blood Vengeance, but in-game, his hair is depicted as black rather than dark brown.
Player 1 outfit:
Shaheen wears an off-white military uniform with a black belt was tucked into his uniform, aqua blue military pants and black military shoes.
- His secondary outfit became as part of his customization and appears similar to the modern Saudi Arabians who wore normal casual clothing. Shaheen wears a light blue denim jacket as the long sleeves are folded into cuffs, a white short sleeve undershirt with a black sunglasses hanging loose, gray slim jeans with a brown belt and dark brown loafers. He is not seen wearing a shemagh and agal revealing his hair.
- His Swimsuit DLC is a classic vintage swimsuit, an outfit shared with only Leo and Bob.
- Customization options include a "Nobleman" outfit with a "Spiky" alternative and a modern light grey suit. He also has 'Spiky' options for his default costume.
Player 1 outfit:
(See Tekken 7 Player 1 outfit) (2-Star)
- His primary outfit in Tekken 7, only recolored to gray and dark blue and his checkered shemagh is blue. (1-Star)
- His "Nobleman" customizations in Tekken 7, his military uniform are white and gains an elaborate navy blue jacket with a gold trim within his uniform, his white pants became a capri and his shoes are replaced with a brown short boots with gray toe caps. His white turban was replaced with his long red and white checkered shemagh and black agal from his Tekken 7 primary outfit. (4-Star)
- His gray corporate suit, one of his customizations in Tekken 7. While wearing this outfit, his short spiked dark brown hair has been shaved, leaving him semi-bald. (3-Star)