Lars in Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
I haven't played Tekken games before so I don't know anything about Lars but if you guys haven't seen it yet look at this--Kisukeiscool100396 04:37, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
I really don't understand people who protect the pages but don't improve them and eliminate the others improvement... --Bogota X 20:39, May 16, 2011 (UTC)
This is not a forum. Please sign your post. Also, Bogota X, i have no idea. I also wish that they added Registered user only protection on the talk page and this page. Alta1r Say What? 14:15, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
I really don't understand how that would be possible but I see there seems to be an edit war about it. Can anyone explain this?
Yeah, it doesn't make any sense. Without going into a detailed discussion on genetics, suffice it to say that Lars is just as related to Jinpachi as Kazuya is: he is his father's father. Where I come from, we call that "grandfather," not "half-grandfather." ~Iamaname
He's the ILLEGITIMATE SON of heihachi, kazuya's HALF-BROTHER, so he will be jinpachi's HALF-GRANDSON.....HALF-GRAAAAANDSON.
I think someone needs to have a talk with you about the birds and the bees and how that all works. You cannot have a half-grandson; it is physically impossible. Kazuya is Lars' half-brother because they had different mothers, but they are both full sons of Heihachi in terms of their bloodlines, regardless of who they were raised by. Jinpachi is Heihachi's father, Heihachi had two sons (not counting Lee), so Jinpachi had two grandsons.
Yeah, your absolutley right.
i kind of understand, but, still, maybe heihachi never had an affair or married another one....i don't think so.
there is a big possibility that lars born from heihachi exprement, and that's prove when lars said "did you remeber the operation in scanadavia?"
and another proof that why lars past is kept mistrey, that namco hasn't confirmed and explained YET
- There is absolutely no such thing as a half-grandson. Either someone is your full grandson, or he isn't your grandson at all.
- Someone can be your half-brother, but that is because you share only half your parentage with them. That person would still be his parents' full son and his grandparents' full grandson. Illegitimacy and all that has nothing to do with this. If Lars is Heihachi's son, then he's Jinpachi's grandson. It's as simple as that. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 20:19, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
- http://tekken-network.webs.com/larsalexandersson.htm Proof,of this case..time to end it..(Hangingmanpeter0 20:34, September 25, 2011 (UTC))
- That looks like a fansite. Very convincing evidence…
- The entire concept of half-grandson/half-grandfather doesn't exist. I wouldn't even begin to imagine what a half-grandson would be. Illegitimacy has no impact on interrelationships like grandparent–grandchild. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 20:43, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
- It would be good if people here would start signing their posts. The start of this section looks really strange, like a person having an argument with himself. On the topic, you might want to check out the wiktionary.com entries for grandfather and half. A grandfather is the biological father of one's father. A person can be a half-aunt or half-uncle, like Lars is to Jin because Lars' mother is not Jin's grandmother. But it is as impossible to have a half-grandfather as it is to have a half-father. JediHistorian 05:39, September 26, 2011 (UTC)
Is that true that Kiefer Sutherland puts his voice 4 SFxT?
I can't believe that I saw last night. When I saw the Lars's page right here, I realized that the star of TV show 24 and Touch, Kiefer Sutherland, puts his voice 4 this character 4 the english version of Street Figher x Tekken. Is that true or is a fake information?
Lars knows Karate?
It says both in the Fignting Style portion and in the Trivia that besides the Milltary Martial Arts, Lars also knows a form of Karate, and that Namco has apaprently confirmed it to be so. Can we find a link to where this was said?
Lars and Alisa
I think since it's quite obvious that Lars and Alisa have a crush on each other, it should be added to the article
If we would learn about Lars's mother on Tekken 8...
During Tekken 6 Campigan about Lars reveals Heichachi is his father but who his mother is really? I've always been wondering despite Tekken 7 Mishma Saga... If we can learn about Lars's mother in Tekken 8 I hope...
Gilver Akashiya 19:48, November 26, 2019 (UTC)
There's a three bullet point section in the trivia on 'Lars and the Real Girl' but none of this seems interesting or relevant to include in this article. The both have the name Lars, ok. The 'son' suffix is one of the most common Scandinavian family name endings, so not surprising. They have a doll/cyborg partner. Ok, this might be more interesting, but the last bullet point is that they were released at the same time - so also unlikely to have influenced each other. Unless there's a dev somewhere who talks about this as being relevant, this trivia seems unimportant to include on this article. Erenaeoth (talk) 22:18, April 6, 2020 (UTC)