|Developer: Bandai Namco Studios Vancouver & Bandai Namco Studios Inc.|
|Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe|
|Producer: Landon Nguyen|
Platform: iOS, Android
TEKKEN™ or Tekken Mobile is a new free-to-play mobile game in the Tekken series released for Android and iOS. The game was first released in Canada, followed by Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Finland, and Sweden in an update around December 2017. The game officially launched worldwide March 1, 2018.
Explore the world of TEKKEN:
- Battle through a map-based campaign featuring unique encounters and powerful bosses.
- Build specialized teams to take down unique missions
- Explore dynamic battle maps to uncover compelling challenges and rewards
Online Versus Battles:
- Build a team and battle against your friends and the community in this online versus mode
- Ranked ladders allow players to progress and measure up against the best players in the world
- Record and upload your own in-game fighting styles into the AI of your dojo, giving them an authentic feel
Brand new content to experience daily:
- Live events feature daily, weekly and monthly rotating content. A fresh experience every time you play!
- Special themed events provide unique experiences and encounters
- Rare characters and content available during Special Events
To play the game, the characters' basic attacks are one of their special moves and other moves serving as their basic combo launchers (Eg. Kazuya uses his Flash Punch Combo and both Hell Lancer and Twin Pistons serving as his basic combo launchers). In order to damage his opponent. It requires to use the Waza Cards which has a total of nine cards in one deck. Once you emptied the cards, you might rely to use the basic attacks and its basic combo launchers as explained above.
To recover the characters as their HP is damaged by the opponent, they are required to recover their HP by using potions, wait, or use team potions but if the character is down or in a KO state after being defeated by a strong opponent or the acylotes, they can recover by using a revive potion or waiting.
Unlike other games who can upgrade hero grades of the characters within 1 to 4 stars, this game requires in order to gain the characters who were in 1 to 4 stars by getting fragments from common fragments to super rare fragments especially to gain any fighter at your side whenever you bought either premium or epic packs. If gaining common fighters such as the 1 star fighter to be obtained, the player collects a total of 10 character fragments once you cleared every acts in the Story Mode or in Challenge Dojo or to get Waza Cards when you obtained current fighters in your side and normal fragments used to craft their special attacks.
Lastly like in the Pokémon video games and in Tekken 6's Scenario Campaign mode, Every characters have an elemental affinity consists of Earth, Fire, Water and Lightning. Especially when facing an opponent, either type advantage or disadvantage to increase their attack damage in 15%. In the next update the attack damage is greatly increased to 30%. The Limited Characters are the characters' limited edition that appear in various live events or obtaining them from buying gems in a higher price.
Earth Characters: (Shaheen, Xiaoyu, Marduk, Tiger, King II, Leo, Alex)
Fire Characters: (Law, Paul, Katarina, Feng, Ruby, Mokujin, Lee, Akuma, Tetsujin, Anna, Miguel)
Water Characters: (Bob, Panda, Yue, Christie, Asuka, Nina)
Lightning Characters: (Jin, Kazuya, Isaak, Lili, Dragunov, Rodeo, Steve, Bryan, Eliza)
Limited Characters: (Summer Lili, Summer Asuka, Summer Bob, Summer Nina, Halloween Dragunov)
In the next update, the Skill system will be replaced with the Rune System, allowing more creativity to customize the characters' stats and their elemental damage. The Character Awakening requires to use Awakening Stones. From 1-Star to 4-Star onward they were acquired to use Character Soul Stones along with 1 to 4-tier Awakening Stones to break their limits. The next update introduces the Auto Battle System where the Al automatically controls the player as the player can turn on or off the autoplay. In Dojo Mode, players can do matchmaking against opponents who simply defend or relying of using Waza Cards to attack the player. In the latest update during Knockout Mode if the player restarts the game which resulted into his/her loss by default.
|Alex (Unlockable Update)|
|Anna Williams (Unlockable Update)|
|Asuka Kazama (Unlockable)|
|Bruce Irvin (Unlockable)|
|Bryan Fury (Unlockable Update)|
|Bob (Unlockable Update)|
|Christie Monteiro (Unlockable)|
|Craig Marduk (Unlockable)|
|Eliza (Unlockable Update)|
|Feng Wei (Unlockable)|
|Jin Kazama (Unlockable Update)|
|Katarina Alves (Unlockable)|
|King II (Unlockable update)|
|Lee Chaolan (Unlockable Update)|
|Leo Kliesen (Unlockable Update)|
|Ling Xiaoyu (Unlockable)|
|Marshall Law (Unlockable)|
|Miguel Caballero Rojo (Unlockable Update)|
|Paul Phoenix (Unlockable)|
|Sergei Dragunov (Unlockable)|
|Steve Fox (Unlockable)|
|Akuma (Unlockable Update)|
|Tiger Miyagi (Unlockable)|
|Rodeo (Unlockable Update)|
|Revenant (unplayable, Final boss)|
|Temple Entrance||2D Walled|
|Moonlit Blossom||2D Walled|
|Wrecked Street||2D Walled|
|Wrecked Street (Night)||2D Walled|
|Windmill Haven||2D Walled|
|Egyptian Valley||2D Walled|
|Jungle Alcove||2D Walled|
|The National Museum||2D Walled|
|Abandoned Temple (Akuma's Stage)||2D Walled|
The soundtracks can be listened in the NamcoMusicCenter youtube channel.
- Main Menu
- Mission Select
- Customization Theme
- Level Up
- Temple Entrance
- Moonlit Blossom
- Wrecked Street
- Windmill Haven
- Egyptian Valley
- Jungle Alcove
- The National Museum
- Bandai Namco wants 100 characters in the game at the Tekken Mobile-launch worldwide. Game director Landon Nguyen said this at Gamescom.
- Before King came as an update character, he was seen in the trailer and on the cover.
- This is the second mobile game with new characters.
- Marduk, Katarina, Shaheen and Lili are the first characters to be released.
- Each character with another costume has its own character cover.
- The characters are randomly unlockable.
- This is the second game where the characters are released by chance.
- For the first time, Lili's surname is displayed on her character cover.
- Kazuya and Nina can be obtained for free (They will be given to you once you start playing the game).
- In 2018 during updates, the Tekken (Mobile) logo is changed with Kazuya being replaced by his son Jin as his CGI on the new logo is from his Tekken Tag Tournament 2 CGI art.
- In March 31, 2018, the second logo is now replaced by Lee as the third logo has him handling a single red rose.
- In the first day of May during the update, the new logo introduces a dual picture logo between Akuma and Jin as both the loading screen and the background are changed replacing the Arena stage to Abandoned Temple stage and during loading it has a "Ten" kanji in the middle.
- In the next update, the new dual picture logo is now between Lee and King II as both the loading screen and its background are similar to the Jungle stage. But was later replaced by both Jin and King II during the latest update as both were fighting side by side on a new logo. But on the latest update, they made Jin in a close up on the new logo and King II is now replaced by Eliza.
- Just like the previous games when the opponent was knocked down by his/her opponent, they have no facial expressions in which the characters are seen emotionless while on the ground. But they have facial expressions when they performed their pre-fights and win animations except Yue, Isaak, Ruby and Tiger Miyagi.
|Series · Characters · Stages|
|Main series||Tekken · Tekken 2 · Tekken 3 · Tekken 4 · Tekken 5 (DR) · Tekken 6 (BR) · Tekken 7 (FR)|
|Tag series||Tekken Tag Tournament · Tekken Tag Tournament 2|
|X series||Namco X Capcom · Street Fighter X Tekken · Project X Zone (2) · Tekken X Street Fighter|
|Other games||Tekken Card Challenge · Tekken Advance · Tekken Resolute · Death by Degrees · Tekken Hybrid · Tekken 3D: Prime Edition · Tekken Arena · Tekken Card Tournament · Tekken Revolution · Tekken (Mobile)|
|Crossovers||Pac-Man Fever · Point Blank 3 · Smash Court Tennis · Smash Court Tennis 2 · Urban Reign · Full Bokko Heroes X|
|Films||Tekken: The Motion Picture · Tekken (2010 Film) · Tekken: Reload · Tekken: Blood Vengeance · Tekken: Kazuya's Revenge|
|Comics||Tekken (ASPECT Comics) · Tekken 2: Mishima Family Values · Tekken 3 (Comic) · Tekken Forever · Tekken Saga · Tekken: Tatakai no Kanatani · Online Tekken Comic · Tekken (Titan Comics)|
|Novels|| Tekken: the dark history of mishima