The Tekken Force was created by Heihachi Mishima after the events of The King of Iron Fist Tournament 2 when Kazuya Mishima was killed and thrown into a volcano. It acts as the private army and security force of the Mishima Zaibatsu, and it's supreme commander is the concurrent CEO of the Zaibatsu. The ranks of the soldiers take after the names of raptors, from lowest to highest rank being Crow, Falcon, Hawk, and Owl, respectively.
Heihachi dispatched the Tekken Force all over the world to quell small skirmishes in foreign countries in order to gain public approval and hide his true intentions for world conquest. Sometimes Heihachi seemed to even care about his soldiers' lives, as it was said that he "mourned" the loss of an entire squadron that he had sent to investigate the ruins that once held Ogre.
The Tekken Force members are opponents in the Tekken Force side games in Tekken 3 and Tekken 4. They are also opponents in the Tekken spin-off game Death by Degrees during the "Solitaria Penitentiary" parts of the game. Enrique Ortega hired the Tekken Force to protect himself.
- Heihachi Mishima - Tekken 3 / Tekken 4 / Tekken 7
- Jinpachi Mishima - Tekken 5 / Dark Resurrection
- Jin Kazama - Tekken 6 / Bloodline Rebellion
Notable Tekken Force members
- Anna Williams - Death by Degrees
- Nina Williams - Tekken 6 / Tekken 7
- Eddy Gordo - Tekken 6
- Lars Alexandersson - Bloodline Rebellion (work disregarded following his rebellion against Jin)
- Lee Chaolan - Bloodline Rebellion
- Alisa Bosconovitch - Bloodline Rebellion
- Crow - Tekken 3 / Card Challenge / Tekken Tag Tournament / TTT2
- Eagle - Tekken 6
- Kuma - Tekken 7
- Originally created for and by Heihachi Mishima.
- Attacked Jin Kazama in Tekken 3 and kidnapped him in Tekken 4, before serving him in Tekken 6.
- Jinpachi Mishima had control over them in Tekken 5 / Dark Resurrection but there is no evidence that he used them for anything.
- Anna Williams was a member of the Tekken Force in Death by Degrees.
- Nina Williams was a ranked officer of the Tekken Force in Tekken 6, as well as Jin's bodyguard.
- Eddy Gordo was a member of the Tekken Force in Tekken 6.
- Lars Alexandersson worked for the Tekken Force until he, and roughly 30,000 Tekken Force members, rebelled against Jin Kazama to get some answers why he started a war with G Corporation.
- In Death by Degrees, Enrique Ortega had hired Heihachi and the Tekken Force to protect him.
- Destroyed Gun Jack between Tekken 3 and Tekken 5. Gun Jack was destroyed while protecting Jane from Tekken Force gunfire.
- Ogre killed a squadron of them before the events of Tekken 3.
- Heihachi ordered the Tekken Force to attack Kazuya Mishima and the G Corporation prior to the events of Tekken 4 because Heihachi wanted the research data the G Corporation had gathered on Kazuya and the Devil Gene.
- Eagle is a member of the Tekken Force.
- Josie Rizal currently takes the employment examination to become the member of the Tekken Force as her inspiration.
- Kuma is promoted to join Tekken Force after Heihachi's return as the Zaibatsu's in Tekken 7.
- Via cheat device, Crow, Falcon, Owl and Hawk could become playable in the console version of Tekken 3.
- In Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection and Tekken 6, Lee Chaolan can be customized to look like a member of the Tekken Force.
- In Tekken 6, Bryan Fury can be customized to look like Crow or any other member of the Tekken Force.
- The Tekken Force resemble the Umbrella Security Service from Capcom's Resident Evil series.
- Despite not having a Tekken Force side game in the console version of Tekken 6, they make appearances in the console version opening, some characters' endings and in Scenario Campaign.
- The Tekken Force appears in the 2010 live action film adaption, but are named "Jack-hammers" since they are actually the Jack robots from the video games.
- The concept of a playable female Tekken Force soldier was considered for Tekken 5 and Tekken 6 and later became one of the candidates (labelled as "Sexy Tekken Force") for a new original character in Tekken Revolution's character poll on the official Tekken Facebook page in June 2013. She got in 2nd place in the poll, losing to Eliza.
- Tekken Force soldier makes a cameo in Street Fighter X Tekken on Urban War Zone stage, hiding under a giant Servbot head.
- In Tekken 7, a cutscene where a group of Tekken Force soldiers attacking a facility guarded by the rebels is similar to the Scenario Campaign opening, but in reverse:
- In the Scenario campaign, the rebels attack a Tekken Force-guarded facility, but most of its members died during G-Corp’s trail on them and set a self destruct via one of the still functioned Jack-6, leaving Lars manage to survive, yet lost his memories as the result.
- In the Mishima Saga, the Tekken Force attack a rebel-guarded facility, though all rebel members manage to escape with no one left behind thanks to Lee’s quick counter ambush plan on ambushing Tekken Force, yet Nina manage survive with her memories still intact, while also no longer in with Zaibatsu anymore.
- In Tekken 7, Lars can be customized to wear two variations of the Tekken Force helmet. The rest of the uniform is not available, however.