Tekken Resolute is a mobile fighting game in the Tekken series developed by Namco Bandai. It was released for the J2ME platform first in February 2010 as Tekken Mobile, and later in the U.S. in August 2010 as Tekken Resolute.
A somewhat standout feature of the game is its Bluetooth versus mode for multiplayer, a rarity for Java mobile games of the time.
From the official site: "Throw down with Tekken Resolute by Namco! Intense graphics and animation highlight this new entry to the hit franchise! Bring the pain with crushing combos against eight iconic fighters! Enter the King of the Iron Fist Tournament in Arcade Mode, discover the motivations of your fighter in Story Mode and battle through enemy-filled stages in Tekken Force Mode! Bow to the King of the Iron Fist!".
|Tekken Force (unlocked after beating Arcade mode once)|
|Custom (unlocked after beating Story mode once)|
|City After Dark|
- This is the first Tekken game to not feature Heihachi Mishima.
- All characters are locked at the beginning except for Jin Kazama and Ling Xiaoyu.
- Each character has seven costumes; they start off with two unlocked and the other five have to be bought. They are all the same except for the colors.
- There is a high scores menu that keeps track of high scores for modes such as Arcade, Story, Tekken Force and Character Ranking.
- In order to save the high score, the player must complete all the stages in the mode they are playing in.