See: Tiger Miyagi/Outfits
Tiger Miyagi was a freely playable character in Tekken (Mobile) before the app game closed.
Tiger's special moves were a blend between Kazuya and Jin's moves in which he can utilizes both Jin's Thrusting Uppercut and his Demon's Paw to damage his opponent. He could also utilizes both Heihachi and Kazumi's Hell Axle.
Tiger Miyagi used the traditional karate which originated in modern-day Okinawa (formerly the Ryukyu Kingdom). Although, his main style was a blend between Jin's traditional karate based on Kyokushin and Kazuya's Advanced Mishima-style Karate based on Shotokan.
- It is likely that he and three other fighters who made their debut in this game including Yue, Isaak, and Ruby were meant to only be generic opponents.
- Tiger Miyagi resembles Sho Kadonashi from Urban Reign.
- His pre-fight animation was taken from Jin's pre-fight animation in Tekken 6.
- Tiger Miyagi was used as a template for a generic opponent named "Karate Master".
- He is the second character with the first name "Tiger", the other being Tiger Jackson.