Twilight Conflict is a stage in Tekken 7. The stage is a blocked-off bridge in the middle of a city, with walls on either end and a balcony break. Triggering the balcony break drops the fighters onto the roadway itself, which is blocked by debris on both sides (forming the sidewalls of the stage). During the battle, lots of chaos erupts around the fight as it appears to be taking place in the middle of a warzone (similar to Urban War Zone in Tekken 6). Destroyed structures and smoldering buildings can all be seen around the background. In the original Tekken 7, the stage appears to fit its name by taking place at twilight, while in Fated Retribution, the stage setting is moved more toward midday; however, in Season 2, the twilight version was added back to the game as Twilight Conflict 2.
|01||Lars's Theme (2015)||3:17|
- Much like in Paul's Tekken 2 stage, New York City, multiple skyscrapers can be seen in the background and a large Great Seal of the United States, or a simplified version of it at least, can be seen on the ground in the middle of the stage, heavily suggesting that this stage is set in the US as well.
- On the lower level of the stage, billboards with markers for the US Interstate Highway System can be seen, supporting this theory even more.
- On a billboard on the lower level, directions towards a city called "Mishima Lake City" can be seen; on the other side of the stage, a delivery van belonging to "Mishima Pizza" can also be seen.
- Various aircraft fly by the stage at certain intervals, taken from Bandai Namco's Ace Combat series. These are the Ka-50 helicopter, the T-50 PAK-FA (carrying the fictional Trinity missile depicted in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon), and the fictional CFA-44 Nosferatu, which previously appeared at G Security Service, Operations Headquarters.
- If Lars is present in this stage, his theme will automatically play in the second round.
- Bryan, Bob, and Miguel's endings take place in this stage.
- Jin is present in this stage during Miguel's ending as well.
- Law, Paul, Hwoarang and Eddy's Character Episode prologues take place in this stage.